With the Connext telecommunications mobility solution, with Cisco Expressway technology, it makes a connection from within and to Internet for services like voice and video in a highly secure, encrypted manner, that allows for collaboration between businesses (B2B), Collaboration with the final clients and mobile users with Cisco Jabber without the need for a VPN for mobile and telework devices.
- Integral Collaboration: Allows for remote access and unique login for mobile users and teleworkers without the need for a VPN client
- Collaboration with final clients and partners: Benefit from your business-to-business collaborations (B2B) and collaborations from company to consumer (B2C), extending the scope of your organization
- Integration: Connect local and third-party assets to the Cisco Webex Meetings and Webex Teams collaboration services
- Connects your devices: Admit a broad range of Cisco IP telephones, video endpoints, and Jabber clients for smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers
- Redefines your strategy: Complement bring-your-own-device (BYOD) strategies and policies for remote and mobile workers